Saturday, February 8, 2014

The first weigh-in: so far, so good...

Well, the first week has come and gone and my first weigh-in has happened.  I felt like a person on the Biggest Loser heading towards the dreaded scales.

My official weight at the end of the first week: 111.6 kg, which is a first week loss of 1.6 kg!

So, after only one week, with a few minor changes to my lifestyle, I've managed to lose my target average weight.  I can't say that I didn't feel just a little disappointed because I was hoping to lose more in the first few weeks than the average given that each kilogram is harder to lose than the last one.

I can admit to myself that I slipped up more than once, made a few questionable meal and snack choices on a couple of days, which wouldn't have helped my cause, but there's always room for improvement.

For now, however, I can sit back and consider it a job well done for the first week and it's now for me to plan my weekly meals so that I'm not tempted to stray into easy (junk) food territory again.

Today is Sunday February 9th, 2014 and my current weight is 111.6 kg (1.6 kg lost, 31.6 kg to go).

No comments:

Post a Comment