Sunday, February 23, 2014

Mixed news on several front, but an opportunity for a new start

Well, I weighed in this morning and was happy and sad.  I was sad because I had actually put on 0.1kg over the last two weeks (weighed in at 111.7 kg).  I was happy because I've been extremely stressed out at work with everything going on and the uncertainty in my company and was overeating and didn't have any time to do my usual exercise, so I was actually expecting to have put on more.

Well, since this is two weeks of time I've actually lost, but I've also managed to go backwards.

Based on my original goal of getting my weight down to 80kg by the time my first child is born, I'm going to have to increase my average weekly weight loss to 1.4 kg per week (up from 1.3 kg per week).

It's not massive, but it has highlighted to me how losing only two weeks in this marathon means I'm going to have to get more focused and work harder than before.

I have to put these past two stressful weeks behind me, focus on what I need to do to achieve my goals and to keep moving forward.

Today is Sunday February 23rd, 2014 and my current weight is 111.7 kg (1.5 kg lost, 31.7 kg to go).

No comments:

Post a Comment