Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Just so busy

Well, it's been far too long between posts and not a whole lot of joy in the weight management department.

Am working longer hours at work because we're entering a critical phase in the Project and the first part of this phase needs to go well lest the rest of it be negatively affected.

In other news, the baby's room is now pretty much ready, my wife's baby bump is coming along really well (although being a woman with a small frame, she's STILL smaller than me!) and she's counting down to when she finishes up at work.  All very exciting!

My main focus on eating well and losing weight is now tied up between getting the rest of the house ready (cleaned up and cleared out) and making sure things go well at work (still a bit of uncertainty there, which having things go poorly for me will NOT increase my chances of being kept if things change).

I don't have a weight measurement to report as such, just that I haven't forgotten about this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment