Thursday, August 6, 2015

Why get involved?

It never ceases to amaze me that women still think that men should step in and risk being assaulted to stand up for people who don't stand up for themselves.

Ok, so "where are the real men"?  The first thing we learn is that, if there's no violence happening (only words) then what's the point in escalating anything?  Why should I step in and argue with the guy when all it's going to do is probably anger him.

Would I step in if he was assaulting people?  Possibly.  Would I step in just because he's saying a few bad things?  Not unless I really felt I could handle the situation.

Notice how it's "where are the real men" when there's potentially violence, but it's "women are every bit as capable as men at everything" every other minute of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment